Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I know, I know

I know. I am a naughty boy. My blog is very insensitive. Sorry. I just have a habit of stating what I see without censorship.

I am a breath of fresh air.

Go the All Blacks.

Down with the Aussies.

Up yours Samy Vellu et al in the government who got there fraudulently, and is still there corruptibly.

Where's the damn common sense in Malaysia? Does ANYONE have any left???

I love Auckland radio. I am fed up with Malaysian radio.

I need a beer.

Need to bring back proportional representation in local Councils in Malaysia. The level of corruption boggles my mind. It's sooooo obvious; they have no class. They could at least try to hide it better!

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »