Thursday, February 23, 2006

another rambling

what a beautiful day. the sun is shining and the weather is clear and warm. I'm stuck inside working, but not for much longer. I can't wait to shed these hot working clothes and get into my shorts and a comfortable t-shirt.

I am having a little difficulty trying to work out my finances. I need to go to the UK in Sept for my best mates wedding - I'm his best man; and we have some friends in KL who we want to visit and spend a couple of days with. What a pain. I can't generate enough cash with this business.
It seems like the town I'm in follows different rules when it comes to spending habits (or is it just another small town with small town people!?) and they simply refuse to spend money on quality. Basically they want the same quality and services as those city-folks, but only want to spend roughly 1/10th the money for it. I have spent the last 2.5 years trying to figure a way around this quandry to no avail. I am on the point of giving up. NZ is looking INCREDIBLY enticing. Not so much for business, but just general living standards and people-quality.

One minute i'm enjoying myself and the next WHAM it's a shitter. I spend half my energy trying to control myself and see the 'bright sides' of the situation. I succeed, but boy, I'm tired after. It's hard work controlling yourself! Especially when others seem to do it effortlessly... bugger them. THEN they have the audacity to make you feel like a 12 year old for working hard to control yourself! But in the end, they know less than I do, and are living the easy life. When the 'real world' knocks, you can bet your boots they'll cave in. HAHAHAHAHA.

Ok, thats enough, this blog is getting me mad and evil. It was supposed to give me an outlet, but instead has let out the dark side!

Have a nice day

No comments: