Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My passions

1. First and foremost, FLYING. I was born to fly. I got my Private Pilot Licence at 21 years old, and have always been a pilot in my mind. I'll fly until I die.

2. Design. Strange I know after flying, but one uses the right side of the brain, the other the left. Balance people, balance.

3. Motorbikes. Jeez, am I a boy or what? I particularly like the Harley Vrod, the Ducati 996, vespa's and really anything that looks good and is reliable.

more later...

7 comments:

Simple American said...

That pilot thing is cool. What is your longest flight as a pilot?

What kind of design? 0.0 Curious ain't I? :)

Vroom! Vroom!

MadDog said...

Aah, the longest single flight would be the 3 hour flight down to queenstown I did a few years back. I have flown all over NZ, and would love to fly over the States... One of my dreams...

Design? Modern contemporary, Minimalist and Maximalist, but really any design done well...

How about you???

Odysseus said...

Maddog, would you mind droppping me a mail. Thanks

MadDog said...

hello Odysseus,

who are you?

Odysseus said...

The address you drop at SA is very familiar to me....

Simple American said...

Who is Odysseus? Never comment at my place. 0_o

Design for me? I like modern, but cannot afford it.

Like game design too.

Odysseus said...

Simple American, hahaha... i used my real id in your blog You can read my comments in your blog. I have dropped comments that you spend time writing long respond to it.... remember the snake in your garden? my real id is leslie :)