Wednesday, September 27, 2006

stuff and nonsense...and a wedding to boot!

hey y'all!

Hamish, my very best mate, had his wedding on the 16th September - congratulations mate! I'm sorry I couldn't do the honour of being your best man; earning Malaysian Ringgit doesn't allow for too much overseas travel... especially to England!
I hope you had an awesome honeymoon in Spain, with heaps of crazy, dirty and shag-nasty sex you grotty monkey! Love that gorilla lovin'...

The house is coming along, but having some trouble with a 'little-napoleon' who is making things hard... this guy, a draftsman, believes HE is the architect and insists on being the decision-maker regarding all sorts of important LEGAL and FINANCIAL issues we face daily. If he could just do his job, and stop trying to extort us for more money, we'd be much further on.

Diana's parents come back soon, so the heat will again be off us, and we'll have a chance to see all our friends again as we will get out of town for a few days to shop, breathe different air, and leave work alone. Can't wait.

One last thing - if you visit my site, I would love to get a comment or two from you lot! I enjoy getting feedback - please please please comment or just say hi!

lots of manly feelings, no groins touching of course.

2 comments:

De Kiwi said...

I'm reading! Keep me up to date! Will be back in 2 months time hehe :D

Anonymous said...

It is a very nice homepage. I love reading your blogs. 1stly, it updates me for the news in M'sia.
2ndly, i can improve my english with reading. 3rdly, i can understand the feeling being an caucasion in Malaysia...

nice!!!