Monday, September 18, 2006

gym, sprains, backs and floors

I've been going to the gym recently, hope to make it permanent. It REALLY helps with my attitude, and gets me in the right frame of mind for work and study; plus, it allows me to release any stress in a productive way - I'm getting fitter and losing the flab around the gut - and putting on muscle.

But the other day, somehow I sprained a muscle in the middle of my back - no, not overdoing it at the gym, but at 10pm at night, cuddling the kids!
F--k it hurt! Put me out of order for a week! First 2 nights, I hardly got any sleep it was so bloody painful...

Anyway, I'm ok now and back to the gym. Worked out my legs and abs today - damn I feel gooooood.. I always do after a good workout...

The only way I could rest my back was to lie on the hard floor - it worked wonders! I always did like lying on hard floors, and this time it held another purpose.

Anyway, like I said, it's all good now, so back into it...

No comments: