Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Secret of Life

Just read 'The Secret'. The Law of Attraction works. Absolutely.

Whatever you focus your attention and energy on, good or bad, is what you will get.

Ask yourself constantly, 'is this what I REALLY want?' If what you're thinking about is something you don't want, shift your focus to what you DO want. Allow it to happen. Believe it WILL happen and don't worry about HOW it happens.

Practice this always. You will change your life because you are now in control of creating your world. You are now responsible for your life. Whatever bad is happening in your life right now is because you asked it to happen. You focussed on it enough and believed in it enough for it to happen.

Focus on what you want and you will get it.

Simple. Powerful. Empowering.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, discovered your blog when blog hopping. Glad you're making the move soon. Know how you feel. I'm a working mother with 4 kids and finding it a lil bit hard to cope with the rising cost of living. My hubby and I had this dream ....of our family moving to NZ. Never been there though. We just love and fell in love with NZ by reading and looking at pictures...and a taste of NZ on AFC channel helps too.We've been thiniking bout it for more than 3 years now. Both of us is in the broadcasting industry...I'm with TV3 and hubby is a film director. We're saving for a trip to NZ...keep on blogging..esp about NZ.

Cat

Simple American said...

I like what you wrote here. I need a big dose of this. Will look for the book and try to apply it in my life.

Damn I needs the break lest I get the boot. Little feet still hurt. haha

Congratulations on the new born too. And hope all goes well in Oz.

Chiwi said...

Hi Cat. This is Maddog's wife. If you ever go to NZ and wanna visit TVNZ, we know a few ppl that works in there and can get you in for a tour! :)

SA : Law of Attraction and The Secret is what you want! :)