Saturday, December 16, 2006

Ok, enough is enough

Now I predicted a stressful end of the year period, but this is quite ridiculous.

Money, family feuds, money, business, students, money.

NZ can't come quick enough.

My students seem incapable of thinking for themselves. They need babysitting - at 16 years old. What's gonna happen to Malaysia in the future. I dread.

My wife's family has had a long, long, long overdue 'clearing-of-the-air' regarding very serious family issues. Bloodied, battered bodies lying all over the place. Emotions running high, all because they are scared stiff of each other. Chronic problems have surfaced, which is painful, but necessary for healing. Not pleasant stuff.

We need to make more money soon, or it will be ball-wrenchingly tight. We're talking male-ballet-dancer tight. I don't know if I can wear pants that tight...

We're moving back to NZ asap. Enough is enough. This place kills. So does speed. But I think Malaysia needs a warning label on the side, to warn users of side effects - loss of sleep, incontinence, impotence, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, suicidal tendencies, screaming fits etc...

But, my ever-present (and annoyingly obvious) optimistic attitude will see me through. I was made of tougher stuff, and this present fit of the screamin' heebie-jeebies will fade. Then we'll be in NZ, where there are never any problems, and everything and everyone is perfect. Even the criminals say sorry and please.

la de da.

1 comment:

The Philip Bee'Ch said...

your english is too high-standard for me... quite difficult to understand.